As the old saying goes, eyes are the window to our soul. They can often reveal things like stress, lack of sleep, poor diet choices, etc. So many things can effect how they look. Have we slept enough? Are we eating the right nutrients?
There are several naturally derived ingredients that are considered the very best for maintenance and repair of the eye area. All reputable publications will attest to the validity of those claims, as well as numerous medical studies that support those claims as well (which we will link below).
Of course there are basic elements to healthier eyes that start with our general well-being. If you’re hydrated, rested, and feeling generally happy, you’re off to a very good start.
So many things about beauty come back to the notion that if you look good when you feel good, and taking time to learn, read, exercise, ground yourself spiritually, and develop your interests is a big part of feeling generally happy.
With that all being said, let’s dive into the very important ingredients you want to find in your eye cream.
While you think it may be hard to find all of these ingredients in one product, we do offer an organic eye cream that does. If you’re new to our products and haven’t tried it yet, keep in mind we do offer a no hassle money back guarantee and return policy.
Must Have Ingredients for Eye Wrinkles and the Signs of Aging
- Peptides. Plant based peptides have been proven to improve the condition of skin and are definitely one of the top picks for science. Peptides have the ability to reduce the degree of existing wrinkles and reduce the development of future wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid binds to water molecules, which helps keep the skin hydrated and supple. Levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin significantly decrease as people age, which can lead to dehydrated skin and wrinkles. Researchers do show that in studies, the depth of wrinkles decreases with the use of hyaluronic acid.
- Retinol: Retinol is naturally derived and is such an important ingredient for skin care. Retinol is not the same as the prescription, Retin-A or tretinoin, and studiesshow it is much less irritating than the prescription. Users can enjoy the long term benefits of retinol when using products that contain retinol for wrinkles and anti aging.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is such a well known vitamin, and perhaps the most important one when it comes to skin care. Vitamin C can significantly promote collagen production, scavenge free radicals on the skin, and inhibit melanin production. So not only does it heal and protect skin, it helps prevent future damage, per medical studies. Vitamin C can also help brighten skin.
- Antioxidants: Antioxidants can help slow cell damage as well as help repair cells that are already damaged. They can help prevent UV damage, calm skin inflammation, and slow the aging process. Medical studiesshow that antioxidants are crucial in maintaining healthy vibrant skin.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a powerhouse for the skin. It can not only help skin retain moisture and stay hydrated, but it can also smooth wrinkles, lessen inflammation and irritation, and help correct discoloration in skin. Medical studiesshow that it is one of the primary skin care ingredients you want to have in your daily routine.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a wonderful addition to any skin care routine. You’ll not only see the benefits almost immediately, but it is an anticarcinogen, which means it can help prevent cancerous cells from forming. Caffeine is an effective way to reduce puffiness around the eyes and give you that more awake look.
Top Home Remedies to Reduce Eye Wrinkles
There are a few proactive things you can do to help reduce your eye wrinkles and keep future wrinkles at bay. Here are some tried and true suggestions to help:
- Wear sleep eye patches or Frownies when you sleep. This concept is truly fabulous because you are protecting the eye area from creasing during sleep. As a side sleeper, I personally find that my eyes look more awake, rested, and wrinkle free when I protect my eyes in this way.
- Find a quartz or jade facial roller that you like and keep it in the freezer or refrigerator. I personally keep mine in the freezer. It’s a very effective and invigorating way to wake up those eyes and reduce water retention. This will immediately tone the eye area. The one I have as a smooth roller on one end and a textured one on the other, which behaves as a massaging treatment.
- Remove your cosmetics at night, even if they are natural and organic. Our skin can rejuvenate properly when we take a moment to remove all eye makeup and cleanse our face. I guarantee you’ll wake up looking more rested and refreshed.
- A “do it yourself” face massage at home has many benefits. Not only will you skin look radiant, but your eyes will look more awake, rested, and you’ll feel so much better. Taking the time to do so is a great way to show self care. Here is a video that I highly recommended that you can follow along with instruction.
Our organic eye cream is a fantastic option for eye wrinkles and anti aging:
This Organic Eye Cream will fulfills your need for rich hydration, suppleness, and relief for dry, crepey skin around delicate eyes.
Enjoy a long ingredients list of valuable plant extracts and meaningful active ingredients that will soothe, repair, and hydrate day or night.
- Repair Stressed Eyes and Damaged Skin
- Soothe Puffy Eyes
- Serious Hydration
HOW TO USE
Tap a small amount of our organic eye cream all around eyes with AM and/or PM.
Each product is made fresh the day you order it.
Enjoy free shipping in the US.
Chemical free, synthetic free, paraben free, sulfate free, cruelty free. Organic and earth derived ingredients. Made with love, one order at a time.
Algae Extract, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Althea officinalis (Organic Marshmallow Root) Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Distillate, Aphanizomenon flos-aqua (Blue Green Algae) Tincture, Argireline (Peptide: Acetyl Hexapeptide-8), Avena sativa (Oat) Extract, Azadirachta indica (Neem) Oil, Camellia sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Oil, Citric Acid, Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil, Coenzyme Q-10, Cucumber Extract, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline / Sepilift (Plant Derived, Ecocert), DMAE, Frankincense Essential Oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel), L-Carnosine, Lavendula angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Melatonin, Neroli Essential Oil, Niacinamide, Persea americana (Avocado) Oil, Reservatrol (Vegan), Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin, Salix nigra (Black Willow Bark) Extract, Silybum marianum (Organic Milk Thistle) Extract, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Stellaria media (Organic Chickweed) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Urtica dioica (Organic Nettle Leaf) Extract, Ulmus fulva (Organic Slippery Elm) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Vitamin A, Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Xanthan Gum
Our amazing organic eye cream feels a lot like a creamy balm, and will soften fine lines and infuse skin with vital nutrients and active ingredients to soothe dry skin and reverse damage caused by aging and sun exposure.
This organic eye cream is designed to fade dark circles and sun spots, reduce wrinkles, firm and tone skin and hydrate with plant based ingredients.
Key Ingredient Highlights:
Coenzyme Q10: Is proven to even skin tone, reduces sun damage, improves skin hydration.
DMAE: The benefits of DMAE in dermatology include a potential anti-inflammatory effect and a documented increase in skin firmness with possible improvement in underlying facial muscle tone.
L-Carnosine: Carnosine is medically proven to reverse sun damage, offer significant wound healing, it is a strong anti-oxidant, and stimulates collagen growth.
Melatonin: Melatonin is an anti-oxidant for the skin and can prevent and even reserve UV damage.
Plant Derived Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline: This wrinkle-correcting agent will moisturize and smooth the signs of aging skin. It firms the tissues by stimulating the contraction of collagen fibers, by protecting the skin fibers from breakdown and scavenges free radicals.
Questions about this product or anything related to anti aging skin care? Please contact me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org - Jeanette